- Combination Ticket – Fastest Route to Germany
Combination Ticket – Fastest Route to Germany
With the combination ticket, you travel the fastest route from Sweden to Germany via the Øresund Bridge and Scandlines, who offers two options: The ferry between either Rödby and Puttgarden, or Gedser and Rostock. The choice is yours.
The combination ticket to Germany is a great choice for occasional travelers without a ØresundGO discount agreement.* The ticket, purchased on the Scandlines website, includes a ticket/iTicket for the trip over the Øresund Bridge.
How to purchase a Combination Ticket to Germany via the Øresund Bridge and Ferry
1. Choose whether you want to take the ferry via Rödby – Puttgarden or via Gedser – Rostock and click on the "purchase combination ticket here" button.
2. You will then be directed to the Scandlines website. Here, choose how flexible you want to be, whether the ticket should be changeable/refundable, and if you want any additional options.
3. Make your selection, click on book, and fill in the information that suits your journey.
4. Once you have made your purchase on the Scandlines website, you will receive your ticket/iTicket via email.
Øresundsbron + ferry
To Germany via the Øresund Bridge and Rödby – Puttgarden Ferry
The fastest way! The ferry crossing from Rödby – Puttgarden takes only 45 minutes.Buy ticket here (in Swedish)
To Germany via the Øresund Bridge and Gedser – Rostock Ferry
The ferry crossing from Gedser – Rostock takes approximately two hours.Buy ticket here (in Swedish)
The Øresund Bridge acts only as a mediator of the offer. All inquiries regarding the offer should be directed to Scandlines.
*The combination ticket is a combination discount and cannot be combined with any other discounts or converted into an Øresund Bridge discount agreement afterward.